Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:STDev is looking for a highly professional and productive IT Project Manager to join its team and contribute to the team's further success. The individual will be responsible for leading & driving IT projects through the development cycle and working directly with clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, management, business administration or a related field;
• Proven working experience as a project manager or product owner in IT field;
• Professional experience of working with Agile Project Management principles /Scrum, Kanban, XP/;
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
• Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written;
• Exceptional organizational and presentation skills,
• Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
• Decision-making and leadership skills;
• Technical background or familiarity with programming languages is a plus.
• Take projects from the original concept through final implementation and interface;
• Develop project plans and goals, identify resources needed;
• Develop schedules and methods for measuring results;
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
• Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities;
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
• Participate in recruitment and orientation of new IT staff;
• Conduct regular team meetings and provide timely status reports to all stakeholders.
What we can offer you:
• An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance;
• Coffee, tea, snacks, fruits and more;
• Flexible day-off policy and paid sick leave days;
• Corporate events.
Address: Yerevan, 58/1 Karapet Ulnetsi Street, Samark Business Center