Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:IUNetworks LLC is looking for a qualified Database Developer to design stable databases, according to company’s needs. The candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases, ensuring the database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
The candidate will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. He/she will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements.
▪ Proven work experience as a Database developer
▪ In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
▪ Knowledge of software development
▪ Hands on experience with SQL
▪ Programming under Oracle 11g Server, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
▪ Knowledge of ORACLE Exadata is a plus.
▪ Experience in NoSQL (Couchbase/MongoDB) is a plus.
▪ Excellent analytical and organization skills
▪ An ability to understand user’s requirements and a problem-solving attitude
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
▪ Communication skills
▪ Design stable, reliable and effective databases
▪ Optimize and maintain legacy systems
▪ Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
▪ Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
▪ Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
▪ Gather user requirements and identify new features
▪ Develop technical and training manuals
▪ Provide data management support to users
▪ Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
▪ Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
Remuneration/Salary: Competitive salary based on skills and experience; medical insurance, biannual
company events, perfect team of qualified professionals.
Address: 38/1 Pushkin str, Yerevan, RA