Title:Network / System Administrator
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Digitain is looking for a Network/System Administrator who will safeguard Company’s information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• At least 2 years of work experience as an Information security specialist
• Experience with system administration and network security
• Knowledge of Information security policies, network troubleshooting and network protocols
• Strong skills in Routers, Hubs, and Switches
• Strong Skills in SIEM Administration, PAM Administration, DLP Administration
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Programming or any other related sphere
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• High sense of confidentiality
• Strict adherence to the deadlines and ability to work under the time pressure.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities and reporting violations
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls
• Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Address: Amiryan St., 26 Building