Location:Yerevan, 45 M. Baghramyan street
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:AOD is looking for a PHP developer to join its passionate team of MINDS. You’ll be working closely with the development team lead as well as PMs, the business development head and CEO. You’ll be the most important pillar of our PHP outsourcing project.
Tech knowledge and more
• 2 years of experience as a PHP or full-stack developer is a MUST
• Diploma (certificate) in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience with ReactJS or Vue.js,HTML/CSS is highly preferable
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and Symfony
• A superb English and Russian knowledge
• Strong knowledge of SQL, NoSQL DBs
• Experience with GIT repositories
• Ability to manipulate the existing design, consume API’s, and reuse design elements
• Working with microservices
• Ability to architect solutions
• Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
• High attention to details
What should you bring to the table?
• You’ll be developing and designing the back-end architecture from the A to Z
• You’ll have to test the product for every conceivable error and get feedback from the client
• You’ll Write back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• You’ll Troubleshoot application and code issues and integrate data storage solutions.
• You’ll update and alter application features to enhance performance
You'll provide with application programming interfaces (APIs) to access data between servers and applications
• You’ll communicate directly with clients hence we expect you being an outstanding communicator, negotiator, a well-organized data-driven person
What do we contribute to you?
• An outstanding team of MINDs
• Paid day-offs
• Coffee Snacks
• Gym membership
• Weekly know-hows
• Weekly demos
Address: 45 M. Baghramyan street