Title:Customer Support Advocate
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Support Advocate you will become an important member of the Customer Support team, influence the company's continued success, and represent ServiceTitan to its customers.
• Excellent people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types
• Advanced or native English language possession
• Strong communicator in both written and verbal form (a writing/typing assessment will be facilitated during onsite interviews)
• A clear view on what constitutes top tier customer support and capable of executing on that view
• Ability to work smoothly within a team and understands that we succeed or fail together
• Capable of efficiently learning and using complex software as well as teaching aspects of that software to others
• An efficient and effective problem-solver with strong critical thinking skills and troubleshooting abilities
• Intelligent, self-motivated, quick thinking, and fast learning
• Keeps a cool head and maintains organization and attention to detail while multitasking in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• To be flexible and adjust to non-normative schedule
• A desire to be the best person you can be!
• Assist customers with all aspects of our software via phone, chat, email and screen-sharing sessions, with a primary focus on customer satisfaction
• Become a ServiceTitan product expert and help both customers and coworkers succeed via knowledge sharing and identifying creative solutions to unique workflow needs
• Utilize Support tools such as the Salesforce Support Console to efficiently handle customer cases and track personal performance
• Be a part of a tight-knit team, working together to provide superior technical support and maintain a positive environment
• Troubleshoot and submit bugs to our developers and act as the primary driver from bug ticket creation through resolution
• Champion customer needs internally by providing feedback and escalating cases, ensuring that they receive the attention they deserve
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor