Title:Manual QA Tester
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
• 2+ years of relevant experience testing web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
• 1+ years of working knowledge with at least one of the following RDBMS: MSSQL, MySql
• 1+ years of relevant experience testing APIs using tools such as Postman
• Basic understanding of QA methodology and best practices.
• Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
• Ability to rapidly learn third party development/QA tools.
• Build metric dashboards, and bring in tools to bring consistency to various QA and projects
• Interact with the project team to ensure deliverables, as well as adhere to the quality standards that our customers expect by using QA best practices
o Additionally, effectively communicate technical and non technical terms to determine test scope and acceptance criteria
• Create test plans and test cases for upcoming releases
• Partner with software development, product, and the QA team to identify the components of the system to be automated based on both business priority and benefit of automated testing
• Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated
• Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable
• Defect tracking and issue status reporting
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor