Title:Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and develop the major features in a rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
As a Senior Software Engineer will be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and lead the major feature development in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company!
• 4+ years of industry experience
• Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
• Frontend experience in complex web applications
- Experience in one of the well-known UI libraries (React, Angular, Knockout.js, etc.)
- Experience with asynchronous programming + promises
- 1+ years of HTML/CSS experience
• Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
• Ability to use data-driven approach for product decisions. Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
• Strong communication and technical writing skills
• Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
• Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end.
• Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
• Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
• 60% development / 40% working on requirements, mentorship, supervision.
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor