Title:Manager, Technical Project Management
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:ServiceTitan is looking for a Manager, Technical Project Management in our Yerevan, Armenia office to oversee project management functions and contribute to a high-performing team. The role will include individual contributor Scrum Master duties, as well as hiring, mentoring and staffing for our developing Armenia tech center. We are looking for a leader with a demonstrated history of establishing scalable and repeatable processes, developing high performing teams, owning budgets, schedules and visibility of the progress of projects from ideation to completion.
• 5+ years of experience working as a people manager
• Technical background or strong technical aptitude
• Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are (e.g. PMP, ScrumMaster, Lean or Six Sigma)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Expert in JIRA and other Atlassian tools
• Release management experience a plus
• You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
• Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
• Persistent. When you take something on, you don't drop it, you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
• Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what's happening when.
• Fun. You're a charismatic person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome.
• Pragmatic. You understand the awesomeness and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you know what to apply for each situation.
• Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations.
• Intuitive: You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems.
• Data-driven: You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly.
• Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details up front.
• A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
• Scrum Master for key newly forming product development teams, helping oversee release readiness and establish Agile process
• Management responsibilities, helping scale and grow the team to support Product and Engineering
• Drive consistency in project planning, execution management and status reporting across the team
• Drive capitalization and ROI tracking for the Product/Engineering team members in Armenia
• Ensure alignment across an Agile team that includes product, engineering, design, QA, technical writers
• Work with team to set metrics, targets and goals driving continuous improvement of SDLC
• Identify and close gaps that impede on our ability to deliver value
• Create project plans and technical diagrams to improve visibility and communication
• Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
• Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups & levels
• Collaborate with colleagues within our TPMO and across all other functions
• Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired shared outcome each and every day
• Work efficiently with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
• JIRA and Confluence Admin level proficiency, you can help train Armenian teams and champion improvements
• Lead, develop and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor