Title:Technical Support Specialist (With knowledge of Hindi)
Location:Yerevan, 53, 66 Marshal Baghramyan Ave.
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are an international IT company headquartered in Ireland. For more than 5 years, our professional team has been developing projects in the field of fintech, social media and e-commerce.
Our team is the future of not only our company, but also the world of digital technologies. Join us and launch your ideas into the technology world!
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations;
• At least 1 years of professional experience in a comparable position;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Fluency in English, Hindi;
• Familiar with CRM systems and practices;
• Quick learner and ability to develop as a professional;
• Understanding cultural peculiarities of different countries;
• Working under pressure and keeping calm in different situations;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
• Ability to work in a team and with minimum supervision;
• Ability to work flexible schedules (night shifts)․
• Identify and assess User’s needs to achieve satisfaction and provide world class support;
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in timely matter and follow up to ensure resolution;
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
• Research and analysis of user requests;
• Communicate with user’s through various channels;
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information;
• Collaborate with development and quality assurance engineers;
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• International team of professionals;
• Competitive salary based on interview results;
• Career growth, professional development;
• Great start for beginners;
• Unique motivational programs;
• Health Insurance;
• Corporate online library;
• Active corporate life;
• State of the art equipment;
• Comfortable office with modern design.
Address: 53, 66 Marshal Baghramyan Ave.