Title:TUMO Labs - 3D Workshop Leader
Duration:Temporary (Part time)
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are looking for a Workshop Leader to work collaboratively with TUMO Labs at EU-TUMO Convergence Center on a specific short term project. In this role, you will create a 3D model/3D course for 30 students for 6 hours per week for a duration of 6 weeks. You will report to the Senior Project Manager of TUMO Labs. The main goal is to ensure that the students as beginners will learn the basics of 3D modeling/3D printing and conduct a mini group project. You will need to be comfortable speaking and write in English, highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently. The ability to motivate others and keep them on the task in a positive and encouraging manner is also a must-have skill in this position.
• Intermediate level of English
• Proficient in 3D modeling and 3D printing
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
• Able to proactively address potential issues
• Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
• Positive and encouraging personality
• Able to supervise young adults
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
• Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Work collaboratively with the students to maximize productivity
• Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
• Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
• Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
• Report updates verbally and in written form to management
• Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
You will be working closely with the TUMO Labs team to facilitate UFAR students. Therefore, You will have high exposure to new technologies and devices that will add to your learning experience.
You will gain experience working with EU related projects and teaching university students. Reporting according to standards and improve your English by working with an English speaking team.
Address: Halabyan St., 16 Building