Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Product Designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. Our product designers are capable of performing user interviews, white-boarding task flows, mocking up interface screens, and prototyping those solutions for further testing.
This is an opportunity to join one of LA’s fastest growing startups and have your thumbprint on the product that is actively disrupting the Home Services industry.
• 4+ years or equivalent experience in product design or UI/UX design
• Experience designing a modern Saas or enterprise platform or one comparable
• A strong design portfolio that shows off relevant design work and product thinking
• A love for solving complex product problems with simple design solutions
• A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, user stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centred design solutions
• A passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience, such as strategy and research, information architecture, and interaction design
• Experience collaborating with other designers to build a cohesive product
• Develop expertise in your product’s problem area
• Quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems
• Validate product ideas through experimental design and research approaches.
• Ship valuable and high-quality work without sacrificing speed
• Collaborate closely with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, and research to explore, build, and ship your work
• Help your team develop empathy for our users and advocate for our users’ needs
• Represent our users in product strategy and roadmap discussions
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor