Title:Senior Software Engineer (Security Compliance)
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:In this position you will collaborate with company-wide compliance activities and programs which include the development and implementation of appropriate compliance procedures, major compliance initiatives, and to ensure that the business achieves optimum compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You will engage with security auditors, customers, vendors, law enforcement, and multiple internal teams. We are looking for people who are excited with the opportunity to transform compliance.
• 5+ years of experience writing code in languages such as NodeJS, or .Net
• Experience with databases such as SQL Server or MongoDB
• Experience with docker
• Experience with PCI and SOC2 desired
• Eagerness to move compliance beyond the checklist. Work experience with public cloud environments such as Azure or AWS. AWS strongly preferred.
• To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team
• Enjoy partnering with engineering, Infra, NOC, product, HR, Customer Success, Sales, IT, Finance and many other teams to address compliance issues
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
• 2+ years working experience within Data Security & Compliance is desired
• Write code to automate evidence gathering. The ideal candidate has a good engineering background and can use various APIs to collect data, create a presentation layer, map requirements to various compliance frameworks, and create alerts.
• Work with various platforms and teams to gather and verify evidence
• Advocate and understand how to create a culture of compliance and governance as code
• Serve as the first level respondent for internal compliance inquires and subpoenas
• Assist with to respond occasional prospect and customer security review questionnaires and requests for information in server logs
• Manage and review vendor compliance
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor