Title:Sr. Product Manager - Marketing
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The Senior Product Manager will own the planning, development, and launch of products related to the ServiceTitan Marketing Pro Websites & Conversion tools. The portfolio of ServiceTitan’s marketing products includes Lead Management, Reputation Management, Website Builder, Advertising Platform and third party integrations like Google and Facebook. These products are tightly integrated with other products on ServiceTitan’s platform including Phones Pro, Chat, Task Management, etc, and will require close collaboration with those product teams. This role requires strong and proactive vision and the ability to be an individual contributor driving large product initiatives. The Senior Product Manager will champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
• 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a product management role.
• Prior experience in marketing products or CRM software is a plus
• Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving.
• Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
• Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
• 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
• Develop and execute the strategic vision for the website product on the marketing platform. Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Drive quarterly roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and holding other teams accountable to committed outcomes.
• Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
• Independently execute across all areas of the product lifecycle (research, concept, user stories, build, go-to-market, adoption).
• Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining sign-off.
• Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch commercially available products.
• Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
• Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
• Effectively assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
• Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
• Build out the content strategy and operations capability to continuously improve and expand content in our marketing products.
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor