Title:Sr. Product Manager - Sales Tech
Location:Yerevan, M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:ServiceTitan is looking for a SalesTech Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch, market adoption, and value realization. This is an integral, highly-visible role with the opportunity of making a huge impact for ServiceTitan. The SalesTech Sr. PM is responsible for the development and launch of features related to the point of sale experience for residential and commercial service providers and their customers.
The portfolio of SalesTech’s point of sale products includes:
• Mobile Sales Tool - New product to be built to capture workflow inputs for various trades to create and present next generation proposals
• Pricebook - the organizational and sales hub of trade businesses
• Pricebook Pro - a premium content pricebook designed to increase revenue and save time for our customers
• Pricebook Connect - a content platform delivering new items, ongoing content updates and enhancements, as well as third party supplier integrations
• Estimate and Proposal Templates - a template builder designed around flat rate good/better/best selling principles to help technicians close more sales
• New Products and Features on the roadmap to innovate the point of sale experience through technology, AI, and automation.
The portfolio of ServiceTitan’s point of sale products includes our existing products - the office and tablet based Pricebook and Pricebook Pro, Connect a content platform delivering ongoing marketing quality point of sale content, updates, and third party integrations to customers, and new ground up products in the backlog. These products are tightly integrated with other products on ServiceTitan’s platform including Inventory Management, Accounting, Payroll, FinTech, etc, and will require close collaboration with those product teams. This role requires strong drive, effective communication, and product management skills to drive large product initiatives. The product manager will use best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
• 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a product management role
• Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving
• Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
• Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
• Mobile experience prefered
• Prior experience in taking a product from concept to successful launch is a strong plus
• Familiarity with SaaS business models and/or UX/product in SalesTech or digital point of sale systems a plus
• Develop and execute on the strategic vision for point of sale products for our residential and commercial service providers including ServiceTitan Pricebook, Pricebook Pro, and future envisioned mobile sales tools. Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Drive roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and conducting effective discovery to maximize product and feature success.
• Liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
• Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining leadership buy-in.
• Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, and launch commercially available products.
• Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
• Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
• Assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
• Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
• Manage the content strategy and operations capability to continuously improve and expand content in our Pricebook products.
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor