Location:Yerevan, M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:As a technical writer for internal documentation at ServiceTitan, you’ll be part of and represent the Documentation team, supporting assigned teams and areas through effective support-based documentation of internal processes and workflows, including consolidating and managing all existing procedural content and creating new as needed.
The Documentation team is made up of talented tech writers you’ll collaborate with as you work with customer support and usability experts to ensure all internal docs are maintained and material is produced as processes and needs change. Additionally, you’ll contribute to and assist the Documentation team with ongoing improvements to content guidelines and processes to meet the needs of our growing team and internal partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Communications, or related fields
• Experience in technical writing, professional editing, or grant writing (2+ years preferred)
• Experience producing and managing internal documentation repositories (2+ years preferred) or educational equivalent
• Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
• Ability to organize and simplify large amounts of information and data and multi-tiered processes
• Ability to coordinate multiple ongoing projects and documentation
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and via images/media
• Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence and a demonstrated ability to learn new software and technical skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Preferred Skills (it’s a plus if you have one of the following skills)
• Experience working with Salesforce and creating troubleshooting content
• Knowledge of home services industries (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and the likes)
• Produce with impact: Develop effective documentation that promotes self-service and efficiency for our internal employees as they handle support cases
• Identify and track: Help the team track and identify documentation areas affected by process changes
• Audit and optimize: Participate in audits of existing process documentation to ensure optimization of info architecture and accuracy of content
• Write clean and clear copy: Author easy-to-understand internal documentation, including process mapping and workflows, to help teams and others in the org get an in-depth understanding of support procedures and case types
• Collaborate and participate: Work with the Documentation team to improve content through feedback and other contributions
Please submit a writing portfolio (3–5 writing samples) that demonstrates your ability to produce efficient and clearly written internal documentation for a range of topics. The portfolio should exhibit your ability to understand and implement content architecture and/or presentation of complex concepts. A diverse writing portfolio that includes online content and data visualization is preferred.
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor