Location:Yerevan, M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:As a technical writer at ServiceTitan, you’ll be part of and represent the Documentation team across the Product org and beyond, supporting assigned product areas through engaging and effective content creation, including new-feature documentation, content updates, release notes, and other customer-facing material.
The Documentation team is made up of talented tech writers you’ll collaborate with as you work with developers, quality engineers, product managers, customer support, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. You’ll assist the Documentation team with ongoing improvements to the content and maintenance of the ServiceTitan Knowledge Base, as well participate in internal documentation projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
• Experience in technical writing, professional editing, or grant writing (3+ years preferred)
• Experience with software development/SaaS (2+ years preferred) or educational equivalent
• Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
• Ability to organize and simplify large amounts of data and information and multi-tiered processes
• Ability to coordinate multiple ongoing projects and documentation
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and via images/media
• Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and JIRA, and demonstrated ability to learn new software and technical skills
Preferred Skills (if you have one of the following skills, this will be significant bonus)
• Experience with single-source/component-based authoring tools
• Knowledge of home services industries (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and the likes)
• Produce with impact: Develop effective documentation that promotes self-service and efficiency for our end-users and internal employees
• Identify and track: Help the team track and identify documentation areas impacted by UI changes and new features
• Audit and optimize: Participate in audits of existing documentation to ensure optimization of content architecture and accuracy of content
• Write clean and clear copy: Author easy-to-understand, customer-facing guides and help articles, including work with product managers and product teams to get an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements
• Collaborate and participate: Work with the Documentation team to improve content as we enhance the customer experience through new feature release and improvements
Please submit a writing portfolio (3–5 writing samples) that demonstrates your ability to produce efficient and clearly written customer-facing and/or internal documentation. The portfolio should exhibit your ability to understand and implement content architecture and/or presentation of complex concepts. A diverse writing portfolio that includes online content and data visualization is preferred.
Address: M Adamyan 2/2, 3rd floor