Title:Associate Product Design Program
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:PicsArt is kicking off the APD Program where you will be collaborating and learning from product designers to understand the workflow, principles, best practices, methodologies and processes.
What is expected from our candidates:
• Degree in graphic design, digital design or related field or at least one-year experience in design either graphic or product;
• Spoken and written competency in English;
• Curiosity, humility and desire to learn;
• Basic technical skills;
• Strategic and analytical thinking;
• Presentation and communication skills;
• Problem-solving skills;
• An eye for detail.
Some helpful info about the APD Program:
• Selection stages: CV screening, phone screening, behavioral interviews, meeting with the HR team;
• Buddies and mentors: PicsArt's Product Designer;
• Duration: 6 months;
• Program type: Online, paid internship;
• Hours: full-time.
Address: Halabyan Street