Title:Android Software Engineer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to help us build our own mobile application. If you have hands-on experience in the field and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
• BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
• 3+ years hands-on experience in Android development;
• Experience with Android SDK;
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
• Experience with SQL and with databases;
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
• Experience with image processing is a plus;
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Git;
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging;
• High level of commitment to deliver polished solutions for best user experience;
• Willingness to travel abroad if required;
• Good knowledge of English.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str.