Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
• At least 2 years’ experience in a front-end technology, with use of modern frameworks such as React/Redux.
• Experience one page web aplications.
• Experience in HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors (SASS)
• Build tool (Webpack)
• Package manager (npm)
• Strong knowledge of REST and messaging platforms.
• Provide engineering advice for technical/architectural issues.
• A positive attitude towards working within a team and being a team player.
• Develop, test, debug standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible web applications.
• Enhance and modify existing applications as needed to add new features or improve user- experience.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
• Interact and communicate with designers, developers, QA engineers, copywriters, product owners and others in order to understand requirements and scope of work.
• Play active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
• Help the team to estimate work efforts for user stories, including determining requirements, dependencies and risks.
• Support the team in technical decisions and development estimates.
• Conduct research and develop proof of concepts.
Address: Amiryan St., 26 Building