Title:Engineering Manager, Automation and Testing
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:As an Engineering Manager, Automation & Testing at Workfront, you will be a key contributor to designing and executing on Workfront Quality Strategy focused on Automation and Data. You will manage a group of Software Engineers responsible for enhancing the quality practices in their respective teams. Our goal is to ensure consistent and predictable delivery of innovative, scalable, high-quality software that delights our enterprise customers.
In your day-to-day work, you will collaborate with other Engineering Managers, understanding their needs and making sure automation efforts in our teams enable us to move quickly and efficiently. You will identify, gather and analyze data and metrics that help discover issues and gaps resulting in actionable items that push teams towards a quality-centric SDLC and help reduce feedback loops. You will be a go-to expert and mentor for any Automation and Quality related questions in your group.
You should have passion for software and people. You will be accountable for recruiting, mentoring and coaching a group of Software Engineers championing Automation, Testing and Engineering Intelligence. You will make sure they have the skills and education required to be successful in their roles.
You will be expected to stay up to date with latest tech industry trends, recognizing and researching tools that help up-level our practices as we strive to build a comprehensive picture of software quality and continuously look at expanding our practices and toolset.
• 3+ years of experience in an Engineering Leadership or Management position
• Ability to identify, gather and analyze data that drives improvement and measures success
• Proven record of successfully coaching and mentoring Software Engineers
• Deep understanding of software delivery pipelines in a CI/CD environment
• Expertise in designing automation strategies for web applications, micro-front ends and microservices
Now blow our minds away by having:
• Experience building software deployment pipelines utilizing feature toggles (Split.io)
• Understanding of virtualization technologies (Docker, K8, Podman)