Title:French-Speaking Research Intern
Location:Yerevan, Baghramyan 22a1
Salary Range: SALARY UP TO 150.000 AMD
Description:The French-Speaking Research intern (full-time) position is part of Polixis’s strategically important growing team in charge of collecting and analysing regulatory, sanction and other risk relevant data. The internship is conducted for 6 months. It may lead to a full-time job offer depending on the person’s skills and job performance. Please note that this internship cannot be combined with other internships or positions. The person will join our growing team of engineers and analysts in downtown Yerevan.
We are looking for a person with intellectual curiosity and a passion for data driven solutions.
Ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Political Sciences, Legal, International Relations, Economics, Journalism or similar.
- Fluency in French, English.
As Intern you will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Participate in Artificial Intelligence driven product support from Data to Languages related problems;
- Carry out research, obtain and update new data sets, as well as generate ideas and solutions for data collection and management within the software;
- Think of efficient ways for data refining, filtering and integration for machine-readable formats. You will work in close collaboration with our team of software engineers and serve as a bridge between data researchers and coders.
Address: Baghramyan 22a1