Title:Radio Optimization Engineer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Achieve and maintain a high quality level of the 3G / 2G Radio Network Services, and ensure high quality performance on all technical activities.
• Master’s degree in Engineering
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of cellular networks design, implementation and/or optimization
• Excellent knowledge of the field of 2G/3G radio communication and optimization
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (team work, knowledge sharing, commitments)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to work under high pressure
• Monitor & analyze the GSM, WCDMA/HSDPA, LTE Radio Network Statistics on daily basis
• Achieve & maintain the Radio Network Performance as per KPIs (Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility & Service Integrity)
• Responsible for reducing congestion and drops, improving the IRAT Handover, Soft Handover, Location Update, Paging, CSSR, RRC Connection & RAB Establishment Success rate in his designated area for all Voice, Video Packet & High Speed, issuing capacity requests whenever needed
• Change the radio related parameters
• Participate in technical discussions with the customer in order to gather product-related information
• Evaluate and adapt new methods and technologies regarding Radio Network Optimization, Features, Trials & Tuning
• Ability to use the following tools: TCPU, Tems Investigation, Tems Visualization, MOshell, OSS, Netact , MapInfo, Actix, etc...
• Be involved in trial projects for new products & features.
• Responsible for Inconsistencies Checks, Packet Throughput, Parameter changes & Physical changes
• Responsible for testing the radio performance for the newly integrated sites
• Responsible for the drive test analysis and taking the necessary action to improve the performance