Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Basic Corporation is looking for a qualified Data Analyst to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
• BSc/BA in Data Science, Engineering, Economics or relevant field,
• 2+ years of experience in Database analysis,
• Knowledge of Stata, Scala, SAS, R, SQL and Python, Java or other relevant software,
• Strong understanding of linear algebra, probability, mathematics and statistics and the ability to develop algorithms or modify existing ones to fit specific purposes and constraints,
• Properly document and synthesize existing data, keep current with developments, conduct independent research, and discover and learn new material on their own,
• Strong analytical skills with ability to manage data collection process, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail,
• Think critically and creatively, conceptualizing real-world problems from different perspectives.
• Good verbal and written communication and knowledge sharing skills,
• Collaboration, agility and entrepreneurship,
• Active, self-motivated, quick learner and innovative person,
• Punctual person with time management skills.
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems,
• Working with huge datasets. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis,
• Use and adapt statistical software packages and scalable computing infrastructure to formulate problems, identify and gather relevant existing data, and analyze the data to provide insights,
• End-to-end development and implementation experience of a complex business or design problems with clear outcomes and business benefits (for retail industry),
• Plan and conduct database/software related projects from concept to effective and efficient solutions for end-users requiring independent thought and scientific / technical judgment,
• Visualize, curate, and prepare data for use with a variety of statistical methods and models and recognize how the quality of the data and the means of data collection may affect conclusions,
• Produce and deliver effective written and oral presentations to communicate complex findings in structured way for non-technical audience using appropriate media and technology,
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models,
• Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a commercial department based on sound analysis,
• Dig deeper into data and find reasons of user churn, trends and metrics changes,
• Make behavioral research to understand customers’ needs and recommend changes,
• Communicate with Commercial department to gather necessary information and make sure that everything develops according our standards.
Address: Marshal Babajanyan St., 4/12 Building