Title:Head of Business Process Management Department
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The person is responsible for management of Business processes management department.
(minimum level requested)
1. University degree in corresponding field;
2. Strong analytical thinking skills;
3. At least 3 year work experience in the field of implementation of business processes;
4. At least 1 year work experience in a managerial position;
5. Deep knowledge of Business Project Management principles and methodologies;
6. Deep knowledge of business impact analysis principles and methodologies;
7. Excellent communication skills;
8. Excellent organizational skills:
9. Good knowledge of risk analysis principles;
10. Knowledge of the corresponding ISO standards is a plus;
11. Experience in telecommunication sphere is a plus;
12. Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
1. Definition of department’s’ long-term and short –term priorities based on company’s strategy.
2. Coordination of department’s’ activities based on priorities.
3. Development and implementation of framework that ensures company’s processes continuous improvement and optimization.
4. To ensure effective transversal cooperation between BPM Department and other units.
5. Ensure identification of existing processes, policies, procedures.
6. Ensure analyze and monitoring of processes based on KPIs.
7. Ensure risk management.
8. Implementation of processes, policies and procedures in strong cooperation with other functional units.
9. Ensure the compliance between business processes and internal regulatory documents.
10. Development and implementation of new policies, procedures and instructions in the company.
11. Ensure documentation of company’s processes, policies and procedures.