Title:Senior Android Developer
Location:Yerevan, 134/1 Tsarav Aghbyur Str
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Instigate Mobile is looking for a Senior Android Developer as a full-time team member to join its team in Yerevan or Vanadzor, Armenia. The Senior Developer will participate in the design and development phases of projects by understanding the business requirements, undertaking design activities, performing development/coding/testing, consulting/mentoring team members, discussing and deciding the project development plans.
• 4+ years of experience in Android development;
• Solid knowledge of Computer Science concepts, specially Data Structures and Algorithms;
• Experience preparing design documents (including UML diagrams) in English;
• Expert knowledge of Java, Kotlin, and native Android SDK;
• Good knowledge of UI/UX principles, experience with implementing designs to support a variety of screen sizes and orientations;
• Experience with efficient client-side integration with Restful and SOAP-based services in high-performance ecosystem;
• Solid demonstrated experiencing optimizing native Android applications for non-functional performance (memory, power, etc…);
• Capable of quickly learning new mobile platforms, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
• Working experience in SCRUM/Agile development process, including related tools like JIRA, Redmine, Confluence, GIT or similar;
• Professional level English (verbal and written) skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff;
• Positive, constructive and can do/learn attitude.
• Working experience with C++, RxJava;
• Working experience with web frameworks;
• Knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases, including local storage techniques for Android;
• Solid and demonstrated experience testing applications, including writing unit tests, test automation scripts;
• Experience managing Android releases/deploys to Google Play Store;
• Working experience in continuous integration/dev ops tools and technologies like Jenkins and TravisCI or similar.
• Assist Engineering/Project Managers and/or Company’s clients to define project requirements and stakeholder needs;
• Periodically review and monitor the existing software architectures, discover the technical debt, eliminating these and preventing their accumulation;
• Apply best practice techniques; monitor and input into the organisation’s standards and processes;
• Periodically discuss the project status, challenges with stakeholders, make decisions and development plans based on the project priorities;
• Work as a part of the team (can include also remote members); help team to grow in knowledge, participate in management discussions, support long-term company growth;
• Able to handle communication/conference calls with clients at late hours if required;
• Experience with cross-platform mobile development and addressing device fragmentation issues;
• Evaluate and research the latest device technology, coding patterns, OS Frameworks and features and recommend and implement within the larger digital team.
Address: 134/1 Tsarav Aghbyur Str