Title:DevOps Engineer/Team Lead
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Flux Technologies Inc. is an IT solution provider and software development company that aims to accelerate business growth and helps clients and partners to take their businesses forward, become more profitable, efficient and more agile. Beside providing IT solutions to our clients and partners worldwide, we are also developing our own internal tools and startup product.
It's a great opportunity to join a super talented, enthusiastic and collaborative team ensuring your personal and professional develpment in a dynamic, fast paced environment.The team of software engineers, problem solvers, and human-centered designers works with the clients and partners to unlock efficiency in their businesses and satisfy their needs and wants. They have gained in size, skill, reliability and geographical coverage enjoying significant success in providing the most comprehensive IT solutions.
We are looking for a a great TEAM PLAYER - an experienced DevOps Engineer/Team Lead who will play a critical role in the company.
You need to have a can-do attitude, be able to execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely. And since we are going to build a DevOps team in the Company, having solid skills of leadership as well as willingness and ability to assist in forming and leading the new team will be of great advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team
• Great managerial skills to manage and mentor the DevOps team
• Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
• Experience with any programming language is a huge plus
• Solid knowledge of Database backup/restore mechanisms, MySQL (Binlog knowledge is appreciated), PostgreSQL, Mongo
• Solid experience in docker (kubernetes experience is highly appreciated)
• Experience with cloud providers like AWS, GCloud, etc..
• Familiarity with deployment tools like Chef/Puppet
• Ability to consistently deliver high quality systems and policies
• Excellent communication skills and a team mindset
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
• Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
• Participate in building the new DevOps team in the Company from scratch
• Manage, lead and mentor the new hires within the DevOps team
• Setup monitoring tools for existing and new servers/infrastructure
• Setup CI/CD as well as the dockerization for the projects with different technology stacks like Node.js, PHP, React, Angular, Go, C#, Python, etc.
• Suggest solutions for one of our automated database and file backup SAAS service
• Work with system/network administrator to keep our infrastructure healthy
• Provide Level 2 technical support
• Ensure building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
Collaboration with the team:
Collaboration with the team is crucial. We trust the efficiency of synergy and power of teamwork, thus anyone joining us is expected to communicate openly and share knowledge. You will actively collaborate with Developers, System, Network Admin and CTO to consistently deliver high quality systems and policies. The communication is expected to be both in English and Armenian, therefore proficiency in both of these languages is important for anyone joining us.
Address: 4 Hrachya Kochar str. Yerevan