Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader © and we want to meet you! This is a great chance to work with a group of talented engineers to deliver products of the highest standard. You will be an empowered decision maker, moving quickly and taking ownership of large areas of the projects.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Software developer;
• Heavy use of at least one of the popular JS frameworks, such as Angular and React;
• Good knowledge of HTML, CSS(SASS);
• Excellent knowledge of the latest ECMAScript standards;
• Familiarity with Node.js and its frameworks (such as Express.js, Nest.js);
• Experience with DBs (Such as MySQL, MongoDB);
• Understanding of the entire software development processes;
• Experience with AWS is a big plus;
• Good knowledge of technical and verbal English;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment;
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines;
• Self-motivated and always pushing to make the company better.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
• Implement coding new standards and approaches;
• Collaborate with Software Development Management to establish technical strategy, scope of work and project milestones;
• Collaborate with other teams in clear, effective ways;
• Provide technical support and guidance to juniors and other team members to follow the best practices;
• Conducting calls with our foreign partners;
• Conducting employee training and evaluation process;
• Motivating your team to improve the efficiency;
• Contribute to software development recruitment.
What we can offer you:
• An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance;
• Coffee, tea, snacks, fruits and more;
• Flexible day-off policy and paid sick leave days;
• Corporate events.
Address: Yerevan, 58/1 Karapet Ulnetsi Street, Samark Business Center