Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Flux Technologies Inc. is an IT solution provider and software development company that aims to accelerate business growth and helps clients and partners to take their businesses forward, become more profitable, efficient and more agile. Apart from providing IT solutions to our clients and partners worldwide, we are also developing our own internal tools and startup product.
It's a great opportunity to join a super talented, enthusiastic, and collaborative team ensuring your personal and professional development in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Our team of software engineers, problem solvers, and human-centered designers works with the clients and partners to unlock efficiency in their businesses and satisfy their needs and wants. We have gained in size, skill, reliability, and geographical coverage enjoying significant success in providing the most comprehensive IT solutions.
We are looking for a great TEAM PLAYER - PHP Developer with immediate availability. A primary focus is developing user interface components and implementing them following provided conventions.
• 3+ years of experience in PHP
• Experience with one of the PHP MVC based frameworks is required (Yii, Cake, Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
• Experience with DBs (SQL required, NoSQL desired)
• Hands-on working experience of version control systems (Git)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Solid knowledge of OOP and design patterns
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development processes
• Excellent knowledge of technical English and good knowledge of verbal English
Nice to haves:
• Knowledge/experience with JS, and/or frameworks such as Node JS, Express JS, Sails JS, etc. or any other programming language
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
The primary objective is to write clear-cut PHP high-quality code, which means:
• implement both existing and new user-facing functionalities to ensure all components and the overall project are robust and easy
• understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• use PHP frameworks and libraries per requirements of different projects
• ensure the reliability of both quality and organization, deadlines
• learn to ship new features and improve every day
It will be even nicer if you are capable of:
• translating designs and wireframes into code ensuring maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• developing and designing of databases on top of relational or non-relational database management systems
What comes next is to demonstrate technical leadership and enhancement of the PHP proficiency.
Collaboration with the team:
Collaboration with the team is crucial. We trust the efficiency of synergy and power of teamwork, thus anyone joining us is expected to communicate openly and share knowledge. You will actively collaborate with the QA and PM teams. The communication is expected to be both in English and Armenian, therefore proficiency in both of these languages is important for anyone joining us.
Address: 4 Hrachya Kochar str. Yerevan