Title: Business Process Executive
Description: To execute Business process management: definition, improvement and management of company’s business processes so they align with company strategy, priorities, resources, and increase effectiveness.
Location: AM Yerevan Armenia
Requirements: 1. University degree in corresponding field;
2. Strong analytical thinking skills;
3. At least 1 year work experience in the field of implementation of business processes;
4. Knowledge of Business Project Management principles and methodologies
5. Knowledge of business impact analysis principles and methodologies;
6. Excelent communication skills;
7. Knowledge of risk analysis principles;
8. Knowledge of the corresponding ISO standards is a plus;
9. Experience in telecommunication sphere is a plus;
10. Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Responsibilities: 1. Identification of existing processes, policies, procedures
2. Study, analyze and monitoring of processes based on KPIs
3. Risk management
4. Process optimization suggestions and implementation
5. Ensure the compliance between business processes and internal regulatory documents;
6. Development and implementation of new policies, procedures and instructions in the company.
7. Documentation of company’s processes, policies and procedures