Title:Senior Automation QA Engineer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:VOLO is looking for experienced result-oriented professionals to fulfill the position of Senior Automation QA Engineer working for international clients in an enterprise-focused team.
• At least 4 years of experience in software quality assurance;
• Strong knowledge of the quality assurance standards, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
• Expert in web applications and mobile testing;
• Expert in API testing,
• Intermediate (or higher) knowledge of MS SQL;
• Intermediate (or higher) knowledge of Python;
• Strong knowledge of automation testing/version control tools like Selenium/Git;
• Experience in analytics, problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team to deliver result;
• Good communication and mentoring skills;
• Upper intermediate (or higher) English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Actively participate in automation strategy and process development;
• Actively communicate with stakeholders in terms of requirements details/clarifications;
• Design and implement automation framework;
• Prepare, execute and maintain automate test cases;
• Automated test cases review;
• Identify defects/bugs, analyze the root-cause and work closely with software developers to fix issues;
• Learn new technologies and adapt to them as needed.
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor