Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Database administrator will be responsible for the development, implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of critical Relational database management system (RDBMS) to ensure the availability and consistent performance of corporate applications.
- At least 2 years of working experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for RDBMS
- Experience with Linux, Windows server including Active Directory
- Extensive experience writing PL and T SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high transaction systems
- Experience with MySQL, in-memory databases and big data tools (Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, etc.) is a plus
- Apache Ignite server and BI Technology knowledge is a plus.
- Manage DB Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
- Execute data loads and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes including monitoring of system health and performance to ensure high level of performance, availability and security
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve issues in real time and provide problem resolution end-to-end
- Providing technical mentorship and cross-training to peers.
Address: Amiryan St., 26 Building