Title:Internal Working Tools Development Specialist
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Everyone has a unique opportunity and responsibility to drive development and ultimately push the business to the next level.
If you are an energetic, organized, disciplined, and skilled person, we are happy to welcome you to our team as an Internal working tools development specialist.
To be successful in this role, you should be a responsible team player with advanced Excel skills and fluency in English. Applicants must have a high degree of personal commitment, initiative, and willingness to learn new things continually.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (Power BI and Access applications will be plus)
• Fluency in English and Russian languages, both written and oral, is essential for making translations and presentations
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously with little supervision
• Develop and implement new strategies for work optimization
• Assess working tools and initiate changes if required
• Collaborate with other departments and prepare materials for the attestation examination with the relevant specialists and organize the examination process
• Host guests and make tours in the office presenting the overall work
• Execute a thorough and comprehensive market research
• Initiate the working process implementation
• Make translations from English to Armenian
• Perform management assignments and other responsibilities if required
Address: Amiryan St., 26 Building