Title:Mid Level Android Developer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:BlueNet is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hardworking Android developer to work on innovative, fast-growing and promising apps. If you dream for an active and enthusiastic team,you are welcome to BlueNet.
What we offer:
❖ Opportunity to work on a world-class product;
❖ Highly challenging and fun working environment;
❖ Fast-paced professional growth opportunities;
❖ Great office space and flexible;
❖ Learning portals free connection (Linda, Udemy, Pluralsight);
❖ Free teambuilding events participation;❖Flexible working schedule;
❖ Special days” gifts;
❖ Referral bonuses;
❖ Gym package;
❖ Health Insurance
❖ Free tea/coffee/ fruits/ sweets;
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or 3+ years in Android development;
• Extensive knowledge ofAndroid SDK(NDKis a big plus) development experience, including best practices, APIs, libraries, including popular 3rd party APIs;
• CoreJavadevelopment experience,Knowledge ofKotlinis a must;
• Knowledge ofOOPExperience working withREST API;
• Experience in software architecture/ design/ best development practices
• Working knowledge of the general mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
• Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
• Write clean, testable, concise code that is stable and extensible;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, debug and resolve production issues as needed;
• Design and build advanced applications for the android platform;
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical PM-s;
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and utilize top industry technologies;
• Continuously learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
Address: 2 Adonts Street, "Yeraz Business Center"