Location:Yerevan, 134/1 Tsarav Aghbyur Str
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our engineering team in Yerevan and be involved in software development projects, including product development life cycle from gathering requirements to implementation and testing. You will collaborate with team leads and management to define software architecture, estimate technical challenges, develop timeline and risks.
- BS degree in Engineering or Applied Mathematics, Physics or any related field;
- Knowledge of fundamentals in mathematics (Discrete Mathematics, Math Analysis, Linear Algebra, etc.);
- 5+ years of experience in C, C++ programming languages and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles;
- Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms;
- Experience of development in GNU/Linux environment and version control tools (Svn/Git);
- Ability to write clear and documented code.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- English knowledge sufficient to research and create technical documentation.
The following knowledge and experience will be an advantage:
- Knowledge in EDA domain: VLSI design flow, RTL design, Verilog/VHDL, etc;
- Understanding of SoCs;
- Knowledge of Generic programming, STL, Boost, other open-source programming libraries;
- Experience in Qt library;
- Development of an open-source project․
- Work closely with team members to develop high-quality products;
- Have a global view of the product and understand the purpose of local tasks;
- Have a responsibility to produce high-quality deliverables on time;
- Participate in the requirements refinement and architectural design of the products;
- Implement and maintain a reliable/efficient C++ code;
- Work on extensions of the existing products;
- Coordinate everyday work with team members and management;
- Be ready to suggest and implement improvements during products development.
Address: 134/1 Tsarav Aghbyur Str