Title:Senior UI/UX Designer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Renderforest is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join its team in Yerevan.
• Hands-on experience with any of the tools: XD, AI, Photoshop;
• At least 2 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer;
• Solid understanding of UI/UX principles on web platforms;
• Portfolio on Dribbble or Behance, which proves good graphic and UI/UX skills;
• Familiarity with CSS / HTML fundamentals is a big plus;
• Education in the relevant field will also be regarded as an advantage.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images;
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
Address: Paruyr Sevak 11/1 Building, Yerevan, Armenia