Title:Senior .NET Developer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:VOLO is looking for experienced result-oriented professionals to fulfill the position of Senior .NET Developers working for international clients in an enterprise-focused team.
• More than 5 years of work experience in C# and principles of .NET platform;
• Working experience in .NET Core;
• Professional skills in OOP and OOD and knowledge of design patterns;
• Experience in data access technologies (ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework);
• At least 5 years of experience in using web service technologies (WCF, REST);
• At least 5 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC and Web API;
• Working experience with SQL database design and programming;
• Knowledge of Typescript, Angular 2+ is an advantage;
• Experience with Authentication/Authorization technologies is an advantage (OAuth 2, IdentityServer, Tokens) ;
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development is an advantage;
• Good leadership skills, which include strong communication and mentoring skills;
• Fluent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Design, develop and support new and existing business solutions;
• Participate in all steps of the software project from design to integration;
• Create and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views;
• Work in a team or individually in all phases of the software development life-cycle;
• Mentor, manage and collaborate with other developers on the design and development of projects;
• Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
Address: Komitas 54V, 5th floor