Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Questrade International is looking for a Web Engineer to be involved in small to large scale projects for a variety of client-facing web applications. The ideal candidate for this position is skilled in developing highly performing and scalable applications that provide great user experiences.
- University diploma in related areas of study;
- 2-5 years of experience;
- Strong knowledge of web based application development technologies.
- Hands-on experience and proficient knowledge of:
b) NodeJS, Web API, .NET Core, Google Cloud Development (GCP);
c) Tools: MS Visual Studio (VS Code), Git (Gitlab), Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye), continuous integration tools (Jenkins);
- Good skills at browser-specific performance tuning optimization;
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and supporting tools, i.e. Jasmine, Karma;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Strong commitment to upgrading technical skills on an ongoing basis;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment;
- Strong work ethic, positive energy and ability to energize others;
- Service-oriented mindset and willingness to assist the team in any way to ensure project success.
- Develop and implement client-facing web and mobile applications;
- Play an active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies;
- Support the team in technical decisions and development estimates;
- Conduct research and proof of concepts.
Address: 105/1 Teryan Street