Title:Internal Sales Representative
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Zeppelin Armenia is looking for a candidate for the position of Internal Sales Representative. To perform the job successfully, the incumbent must have good technical skills, people skills, and problem-solving capabilities, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Higher education, preferably technical degree, or desire to learn the technical product;
- Knowledge of English language, ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, engineering drawings, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; technical language skills; ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Organization;
- Math ability: ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume;
- Mechanical ability: ability to understand the basic dynamics of equipment operation and design, and Parts Product applications;
- Computer skills: demonstrable proficiency in software applications of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, dealer CRM, dealer 1C.
- Establish, qualify and maintain contact with assigned customers to increase sales of parts and service solutions;
- Provide customers with solutions to meet customer requirements after thoroughly analyzing needs;
- Contact the typical customer with the assigned yearly plan;
- Continually update the customer's equipment population, contacts, mobile and office phone information, address and other customer relationship management information;
- Promote all aspects of the dealership by selling parts, service, labor, Customer Support Agreements (CSAs), and generate engine and machine sales leads;
- Build strong relationships with customers and be their primary point-of-contact at the dealership;
- Advise customers on Equipment Management Solutions by understanding how customers use their equipment within their business, organize their equipment life cycles, and determine their maintenance intervals;
- Build customer loyalty by following up on service or parts orders, assuring requests are addressed in a timely manner, and by networking within customer accounts.
Address: Abovian, Kotayk Marz, Armenia