Title:Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The Quality Assurance Engineer will mainly be responsible for automation and improvement of the software testing process.
- BS/ MS in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) or a Computer Science related area (Cybernetics, Computer Science, Microelectronics, Applied Math);
- 2 years of experience in automated software testing, preferably in EDA area;
- Scripting/ programming skills; knowledge of basic algorithms; ability of estimating the complexity of algorithms, creating and implementing ones;
- Experience of working with code coverage measuring tools (Gcov, Pure Coverage) and memory errors reporting tools (Valgrind, Purify) is a plus;
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuit laws; ability to resolve simple tasks;
- Basic knowledge of Boolean algebra and logical circuits;
- Basic knowledge about EDA flow and manufacturing process;
- Fluency in verbal and written English language; ability to work in an international team, having regular international team meetings;
- Good planning skills; basic knowledge of one of planning tools: JIRA, MS Project;
- Experience of working with a source control and an issue tracking tool;
- Readiness to support team members in force major situations.
- Create test-plans for comprehensive features/ enhancements for one of the developed tools;
- Responsible for manual verification of the newly implemented code, using proven 3rd party tools where needed;
- Report defects, localize the issue, provide necessary input to reproduce it, including scripts and layouts;
- Implement regression tests for covering the introduced code;
- Responsible for daily and on demand runs of tests, reporting the results to counterparts;
- Responsible for monthly runs of the tests through coverage reporting and memory checker tools and reporting the results;
- Provide weekly reports with brief description of the work done and the plan for the next week;
- Participate in QA and cross-functional team meetings.
Address: Halabyan St., 16 Building, 5th Floor