Title:Junior Database Administrator
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:Junior Database Administrator who will participate in the support and maintenance of the Company's Oracle Databases and Big Data platform.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related field
• Knowledge of SQL language
• Experience in working with Linux OS
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP
• Knowledge of any scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash)
• Experience in any NoSQL database will be a plus.
• Ability to work and communicate within a team.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
• Resolve database-related incidents.
• Monitor database backup processes.
• Control user access to database resources.
• Prepare new test environments upon request.
• Support analysts/developers in query tuning tasks.
• Develop Python scripts for Big Data processing.
• Write configuration and installation manuals.