Title:Mobile Software Engineer in Test
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:PicsArt is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer in Test to ensure the success of our mobile applications, automating the testing process using test approaches and automation tools. The ideal candidate should spread QA best practices while delivering high-quality products that provide an awesome experience to our users.
• BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field;
• 5+ years of experience in Java or other OOP language;
• Experience with test automation technologies such as TestNG, JUnit, Appium and Selenium WebDriver;
• Experience with and testing API services;
• Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems like Jenkins;
• Knowledge of different testing types, layers, environments, and situations;
• Knowledge of DevOps processes;
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills;
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation, and desire for continuous improvement;
• Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
• Selenium WebDriver
• Design and develop automated solutions across several mobile applications in a cross-functional, agile environment;
• Work on test framework to support current needs to deliver quality product;
• Monitor test suite and address problems accordingly;
• Continually improve test suite and increase coverage;
• Work with teams to optimize test automation quality;
• Code Review with your peers;
• Assist QA Automation Engineers team with test development;
• Work with DevOps to suggest improvements in processes and Jenkins Continuous Integration cycle;
• Be a mentor for automation teammates.
Address: Halabyan Street