Title:Armenian Language Communication Specialist
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an energetic and talented Communication Specialist to join the communications team. You have to write and produce various types of content for the center’s communication channels, to manage our social media accounts, to work with media and to enjoy all of the above. This role requires a high level of creativity and attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (journalism, linguistics, etc.)
• 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing, social media or communications
• Excellent knowledge of social media tools
• Multitasking, flexible, creative
• Excellent skills in written and verbal communication, story-telling and reporting
• Strong editing and proofreading skills
• Good time-management skills
• Write, edit and translate various types of articles for the official website tumo.org.
• Strategize online content production and scheduling.
• Manage the center’s social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Regularly research new technologies and trends in social media.
• Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic and effectiveness, then utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
• Write announcements, press releases and prepare information for the media, posters and presentations.
• Track media coverage and discussions on social media about the center.
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks, research and develop media contacts.
• Give tours to TUMO’s guests when necessary.
• Manage current internal communication channels (newsletters, emails/memos, announcements, etc.)
Address: Halabyan St., 16 Building