Title:English language Communication Specialist
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an energetic and talented English language Communication Specialist to join the communications team to write and produce various types of content for TUMO’s and its projects’ communication channels, to manage social media accounts and to work with media.
• Native Speaker of English language, good knowledge of Armenian language.
• Experience in journalism or public relations.
• Excellent knowledge of social media tools.
• Multitasking, flexible, creative.
• Excellent skills in written and verbal communication, story-telling and reporting.
• Strong editing and proofreading skills.
• Good time-management skills.
• Manage the center’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Write, edit, proofread and translate various types of articles on a wide range of topics for the official website tumo.org.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our mission.
• Write press releases and prepare information for the media, create announcements, prepare posters/presentations’ content.
• Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
• Track the media coverage and social media discussions on the center’s activity .
• Work alongside the communication team’s other members to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports our goals.
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks, research and develop media contacts. Draft speeches and arrange interviews for the management.
• Give tours to TUMO’s guests when necessary.
• Manage current internal communication channels (newsletters, emails/memos, announcements, etc.).
Address: Halabyan St., 16 Building