Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced, talented and energetic Graphic Designer / Illustrator who will be responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact as well as assisting the content development team members in creating and fine-tuning web graphic design related activities. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating diverse and complex design solutions for the corporate website, branding and Tumo’s unique web based educational platform which promotes learning through interactive game-like levels.
• Relevant higher education degree in graphic design, illustration, fine arts or a related discipline is preferred.
• Demonstrated illustrative skills.
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
• Ability to conceptualize and pitch design ideas.
• In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following new media technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team.
• In collaboration with Communications team take a brief and develop creative design ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet TUMO’s objectives.
• Create branding projects for TUMO’s various projects.
• Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
• Commission illustration and photography content.
• Assist in testing and evaluating the educational content.
Address: Halabyan St., 16 Building