Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a photographer / videographer to join the Communication team to prepare and manage photos and videos for TUMO communication platforms, enhance TUMO’s educational programs and provide quality videos for TUMO related content per request.
• University degree or related education in photography and/or film industries is preferred.
• Ability to produce quality photo and video content.
• Post production software knowledge is required.
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
• Ability to ensure high productivity and maintain deadlines.
• Prepare and manage photos and/or videos for TUMO communication platforms, video production/shooting and post production (montage, color grading/visual effects, sound design etc.).
• Assist in documenting educational projects with photo and video.
• Create photos / videos for local and international platforms to enhance TUMO’s educational programs.
• Ensure respectful treatment and maintenance of specialized equipment.
Address: Halabyan St., 16 Building