Title:Senior DevOps Engineer
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
Senior DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
• Experienced with CI/CD and Automation tool with Jenkins or its analogs
• Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft-based production systems, especially with Web technologies
• Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Linux-based production systems
• 5+ years of automatically provisioning, configuring and deploying environments experience
• Experience and knowledge in the following tools:
o Git (or another code repository e.g. SVN, Bitbucket, etc.)
o Public Clouds (MS Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform)
o RDBMS - (MSSQL,PLSQL or MYSQL)
o IIS 7.0-10
o RabbitMQ cluster.
o Apache ignite cluster.
o Elasticsearch cluster.
• Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority
• Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
• Strong knowledge of PowerShell
• Knowledge of English, Russian languages
• Design, develop, support, release and maintain all existing and new release platforms and processes
• Establishing DevOps practices, research, and recommend tools and techniques for improving our CI/CD
• Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues
• Working hands-on with infrastructure, developers and QA teams
• Being involved in and drive team architectural discussions
• Working in a very iterative/agile development environment
• Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies
• Work directly with architects, developers and IT
• Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented
• Continuously “refactor” and optimize the process of CI and CD to improve the efficiency and quality of the development cycles
• Ensure high availability of the infrastructure as we scale
Address: Amiryan St., 26 Building