Location:Yerevan, 2a, Agatangeghos str. Yerevan, Armenia
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The Data Analyst will interpret data, analyze the results using statistical techniques and report them to the Management, and also will develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- Approved work experience with credit organizations;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets like R or R Studio, SAS/ WPS, SQL, etc.;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy;
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide an ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations;
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- Fluency in the Armenian language; good command of written and spoken English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to the Management;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or pattern in complex data sets;
- Work with the Management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Maintain current reports and create new reports;
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions;
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of operations, marketing techniques, and business strategies;
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems;
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
Address: 2a, Agatangeghos str. Yerevan, Armenia