Location:Yerevan, 34 Abovian str, apt 5
Salary Range: SALARY UP TO 150.000 AMD
Description:Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is offering an opportunity for a fresh graduate to gain experience working in a nonprofit sector, to develop necessary administrative and other skills for professional development. JMF is looking for a candidate to fill an open position of an Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will perform a variety of organizational and administrative activities benefiting the organization.
- Graduate degree (please note that only 2017-2019 academic years graduates of Yerevan State University, Yerevan State Brusov University of Languages and Social Sciences or Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan can apply);
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills; responsible and flexible attitude;
- Work experience is not required.
- Greet visitors/ guests and provide the necessary information;
- Answer telephone(s) and walk-in inquiries;
- Write correspondences in English and Armenian languages;
- Prepare documents and files for meetings; maintain archives;
- Prepare, send and receive letters, and archive duplicates;
- Conduct translations/ interpretations in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Support the Administration and Program departments in developing written communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Database updates and maintenance;
- Possess full information on daily events and activities;
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Address: 34 Abovian str, apt 5