Title:Executive/ Administrative Assistant
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:The responsibilities of the Executive/ Administrative Assistant include provision of administrative, logistics and secretarial support services to World Vision Armenia Country Office, including coordination of information flow, contribution to operational efficiency and effectiveness. The Executive/ Administrative Assistant will play an integral role in the flow of information into, through and out of the organization and will be the first point of contact for anyone contacting WVA Country office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Linguistics or Social Sciences;
- At least 3 years of similar work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Computer proficiency in Word Processor, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and other internet applications;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain good relationships with peers and visitors;
- High level of written communication and a clear and persuasive verbal presentation style;
- Politeness, honesty;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
Office operation: communication/ information management:
- Manage the reception area, greet and direct visitors and phone callers to the appropriate department and/ or employee; take and deliver messages as needed;
- Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls, DHL mail and other correspondence;
- Maintain administration office files;
- Handle typing, word processing, photocopying, and other support needs for Administrative Department;
- Maintain call logs and logs for tender participants;
- Compile and timely update staff contact list;
- Receive taxi orders from staff, record data into electronic database, keep track of taxi coupons.
Support to WVA Program Director:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Program Director in accurate and timely manner;
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications (e-mail, telephone and correspondence);
- Organize agendas and necessary documents; take minutes at meetings;
- Manage logistics related to business trips and other activities.
Support to Administrative Department:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Administrative Department Manager in accurate and timely manner;
- Provide translation and interpretation services upon necessity;
- Manage logistics related to business trips and other activities;
- Assist Administrative Department Manager in other tasks and assignments, as needed.