Title:Junior Software Testing Engineer
Location:Yerevan, Hakob Hakobyan 3/2 Yerevan, Armenia
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:You will join our team, which assists the development team in delivering high-quality software products to our customers.
Our Rewards & Benefits for you:
• We offer a job with flexible working hours and a relaxed working atmosphere.
• Your starting salary will depend on your current skills and experience.
• We are more than happy to consider less experienced applicants if you can demonstrate your suitability for the role.
• You will be able to progress within the company and have structured objectives to increase your salary as you grow.
• Experience of manual testing (experience with test automation tools would be a bonus but not necessary)
• Good written & verbal communication and the ability to work in a team
• A good understanding of the software development process will help
• A degree in computer science or similar
• You will carry out manual and exploratory testing on web applications across browsers and mobile applications.
• Testers at the company have the opportunity to also use their skills in the many stages of a project. You could be involved in activities such as requirements analysis, planning, test design, security, and vulnerability testing, performance, releasing, documenting, training, and post-release support.
• You will have the opportunity to develop and support automated testing scripts and procedures.
Address: Hakob Hakobyan 3/2 Yerevan, Armenia