Title:Senior Software Testing Engineer
Location:Yerevan, Hakob Hakobyan 3/2 Yerevan, Armenia
Duration:Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
Salary Range: SALARY IS NOT MENTIONED
Description:We are looking for a Senior Software Testing Engineer.
- 5+ years of construction quality-related experience (Required).
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Communication skills, verbal and written (Intermediate).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Intermediate).
- Formal presentation skills (Intermediate).
- Ability to read drawings, specifications, building codes, and other technical product and material data (Intermediate).
- Knowledge of material and field testing for software testing engineer processes (Intermediate).
- Knowledge of construction assemblies for a variety of construction systems (Intermediate).
- Proficiency in basic JE Dunn construction and quality software tools.
- Knowledge of construction trades and scopes of work (Intermediate).
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Passion for delivery.
- Good time management skills.
- Problem solving skills are required.
- Providing support to the software testing manager in maintaining and developing the QMS.
- Acting as software testing reviewer of deviations and change controls.
- Following up on corrective and preventative actions in a timely manner.
- Supporting other departments with regular software testing meetings.
- Performing software testing reviews of quality-controlled documentation, including SOPs, BMRs, and reports.
- Writing software testing procedures.
- Batch records review prior to QP certification.
- Managing the packing and labeling process for final drug products.
- Performing software testing reviews of validation documentation, including mapping of critical storage areas and environmental monitoring.
- Performing internal and external audits.
- Working with Production, software testing, and development to ensure that the materials used are of the correct quality.
- Prioritizing workload with the ability to deputize for software testing manager when required.
- Training staff in software testing related procedures.
- Undertaking internal and external inspections as a representative of the software testing function.
- Applying quality and scientific knowledge to identify risks, communicating effectively with a range of people across GMP understanding.
- Writing effective and clear instructions and reports.
- Reviewing documents and providing constructive feedback to others.
- Providing software testing guidance to all staff and influencing other departments.
- Striving to maintain a high level of competency with current and emerging digital platforms (SAP, EBR, AR/VR, etc).
Address: Hakob Hakobyan 3/2 Yerevan, Armenia